Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here we go......

I have created this blog to have a space where I can speak openly about my feelings.  Where I can be anonymous.  

I want to be a mother.  My life is full and I am happy and everything is the way it should be.  I have a wonderful husband, a loving family and amazing friends.  Yet it is hard for them to understand how I feel.  Not one of them has had to want for a child.  How do I explain to them how badly I want something that comes/came so easily to them?

I know that it is probably still early days and I shouldn't have anything to worry about.  Only I know what problems we face.  I know that it could take years.  Not impossible I know....

Actually it is so hard just to write down here how I really feel.  How to explain that month after month I get more and more worried.  Perhaps if I start at the beginning I will get my thoughts in order.  Perhaps......


1 comment:

  1. You will not regret sharing on the blog. It's very therapeutic and offers a lot of encouragement once you find people like me, who understand.

    I'm looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete